October 8, 2009

This one goes out to Lovely Alice.
Every day is like an adventure when your dorm has 'an Alice'.
We're blessed to have her, and I just wanted to show you some of the magic she puts in my life.
One night I came into my room, this little guy was waiting for me.
She takes us out driving, and Oh, do I love that, Alice!
She has her car filled with pictures of her friends, and a little angel hanging on her visor which she got from her grandma saying "Don't drive faster than your guardian angel can fly".

She can make a trip to Cub way more exciting than it has ever been buying groceries. She makes it fun exploring the shelves of international foods, coffiee, spices, vegetables + + and suddenly two hours have gone by (!!!)
She sees something that reminds her of Mangor everywhere as she is counting down the days together with me.
Thank you for being you!
And thank you for taking care of me in this country far, far away!
Gla i deg! :)

1 comment:

Alice said...

Ohhhhh I am blessed to have a "Brick" in my life! I loved making a trip of just grabbing a few things from cub into a 2 hour adventure including sitting on the floor of the coffee isle (I take my coffee seriously) and reading the name of spices in funny accents. Oh! And let's not forget the ham section; your favourite! Aha! Kidding of course...I'm glad you found what you wanted today ;) So happy for you! Thank you for everything! And remember, you're BEAUTIFUL inside and outtt.

Gla i deg OG!!! Thanks for teaching me sweet Norwegian phrases like this..to pass along to my friends and make me sound really intelligent and cool! Ha! I love it!