November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving in Duluth with my Alice...

Turkey stuffing, mashed potatoes. mmmmm. I followed the turkey from the fridge to the table. Mummy (Miranda) didn't understand why, but when I said I did it so that I could show my norwegian family -it was understandable... :)Me and my Alice :)
Cafe i Duluth... spesielt!!
home-made Starbucks-hot chocolate :)
We went to Bentleyville, a park made of christmas-lights...
tante, gullet te tante og kristine på vei te nordpolen.
Til mamma:
Noah made it to Bentleyville too.
Merry Christmas from the roomate-girlies.

A miniature Duluth made of lights!
Mummy Miranda's Hairdresser-salon. She cut our hair and gave us a hair-treatment. So now we both have babysoft hair. Nice! Our last lunch in Duluth by the lake.



Dear Mummy, Pa & Namma, Nick, Tara, Allie and all Duluth'ers!
Thank you so much for welcoming me to Duluth. And for allowing me to spend the hollidays with you!
My Lovely Alice, thank you for bringing me home to meet your family and friends... Thank you for letting me be with you in good and tough times.
And dear God, thank you for leading my life in the direction so that I crossed Alice's path...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hei Britemor!
Glede meg t du ska laga kalkunmiddag, og den julakrybbå hadde vore flotte i hagen vår:)
Ha det fint i advent-tiå!
klem fra mamma