Prayer for Baby
Let me walk beside You, Lord
Although my steps are small
Stay beside me, hold my hand
Be with me through all
Teach me how to live a life
which honores You ever day
And for those I meet
Let me Light Your way
My fingers are so small, Lord
But as I grow to be
a person on my own, God teach me
lending a hand to those in need
As the days come forward, Lord
which you have planned them all
Let me leave a blessed memory
and glimpses of Your love.
Although my steps are small
Stay beside me, hold my hand
Be with me through all
Teach me how to live a life
which honores You ever day
And for those I meet
Let me Light Your way
My fingers are so small, Lord
But as I grow to be
a person on my own, God teach me
lending a hand to those in need
As the days come forward, Lord
which you have planned them all
Let me leave a blessed memory
and glimpses of Your love.
The Lord has truly blessed us
With a miracle - a son
A gift of love sent down to us
and a blessing to everyone
Lord, let Your wisdom surround us
in our good and weary days
So we can raise him to become
a man who follows Your ways
1 comment:
Hi, so glad to visit here. My name is Susan and you left a comment on my blog, Adventures in Living - a faith and family blog. What do I see when I come over to your site here - a faith and family blog! I love it! (I left you a response on my blog post about the C.T. Studd poem too:)
Your son is beautiful - children are such a gift from God and I love the poem. As a mom, I pray constantly for my boys to grow in the grace and knowledge of our LORD Jesus Christ. Like my grandmother did, I have two sons - what a blessing boys are!
I look forward to getting to know you more via the internet. It's so cool how we can communicate across the vast ocean and how God works to bring about these connections!
Post a Comment