When I'm worried and I can't sleep
I count my blessings instead of sheep.
I count my blessings instead of sheep.
Irving Berlin
We have had a wonderful opportunity to count our blessings the last weeks.
We have spent 3 weeks on the roads in the US, visiting dear friends and family along the way. We have had an adventure, and have been feeling very welcome all the places we have been.
Our little Prince have been amazingly happy and pleased with the travelling, and sure has enjoyed all the attention he got while meeting all those who where excited to see him for the first time.
Thank You everyone, for being such blessings in our lives.
“However many blessings we expect from God, His infinite liberality will always exceed all our wishes and our thoughts.”
― John Calvin

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Dearest Brit,
We were so blessed to be in your company while you were in Minnesota.
It was a joy to meet Mangor and little Samuel. (I've learned how to say the Norwegian pronunciation!)
What a wonderful family you are!
I am thinking of you as you are moving to your lovely new home that Mangor has finished so beautifully. Such a pleasure to see the photos of his work!
Hugs to all of you from us. We miss you already.
Blessings and much love,
Namma
Post a Comment