Garden. Transformation. New growth.
______________________________________________
Let my teaching fall like rain
and my words descend like dew,
like showers on new grass,
like abundant rain on tender plants.
and my words descend like dew,
like showers on new grass,
like abundant rain on tender plants.
I will proclaim the name of the LORD.
Oh, praise the greatness of our God!
Oh, praise the greatness of our God!
He is the Rock, his works are perfect,
and all his ways are just.
A faithful God who does no wrong,
upright and just is he.
and all his ways are just.
A faithful God who does no wrong,
upright and just is he.

2 comments:
I really needed this today. Thank you.
Did this really get accomplished in 6 hours? How did it happen? It is truly amazing. I didn't notice the time on the photos the first time I saw this. I think I was focused on the Bible verse.
Blessings to you and Mangor and Samuel, Brit.
Love you!
Namma
Post a Comment